- is established to contribute to the conversion of the scientific knowledge at universities into economic value by transferring them to industry. Main aim is to direct the technical needs of public institutions and industries of different sizes to required R&D studies to ensure a sustainable collaboration by bringing academic researchers at universities and the industrialists together.
- directs projects at the concept stage or R&D studies to the industry in the most efficient way and channels the needs of the industry to the academic researchers to ensure the preparation of projects and coordinates the whole process.
UIC Office which is operating as part of HT-TTM since 2009;
- determines the potential R&D projects and directs R&D studies to the industry in the most efficient way and involves university resources in the process
- brings industrialists and academic researchers together to ensure the implementation of projects by national or international funding programs
- Supports R&D studies at any stage from idea to final product,
- enables the creation of industry-industry meeting platforms
- enables the formation of new business synergies by holding focus group studies between university and industry
- brings academicians and industrialists together to support the commercialization of academic researches
- Transfers academic/technical know-how to the industry, promotes public institutions-university- industry collaboration and gives services about contract management, legal support and follow-up of the administrative and financial process